Trader’s must play great offense and defense in trading to be successful in the long run.
Hedge is a risk management strategy used in limiting or offsetting probability of loss from fluctuations in the prices of commodities, currencies, or securities.
Hedging is the practice of taking a position in one market to offset and balance against the risk adopted by assuming a position in a contrary or opposing market or investment.
So, how to hedge with Cryptocurrencies.ai?
This has never been easier.
- Sign up to Cryptocurrencies.ai
- Deposit funds on your first account
3) Create second account for hedging
4) Deposit funds on your hedge account or transfer some assets from first account via internal transactions.
5) Then go to trading terminal, choose your first account and open main position.
6) Switch your first account with second hedge account and open hedge position.
6) Now you can monitor both your positions on one screen. Create as many accounts as you need and open as many positions as you need.
7) But we recommend the use of a smart order. Learn more about working with smart orders here.
Control your risks with Cryptocurrencies.ai