Aldrin didn’t build the Wormhole Bridge but simply offer an interface for it. Use it at your own risk. Aldrin team is not responsible for loss of funds. To avoid loss of funds, you should never close the page before the transfer is completed and you should strictly follow the instructions here.
If you use a Solana wallet that is not an Aldrin wallet, your tokens may have the old name, CCAI. The name will be updated automatically shortly.
- Go to wormhole.aldrin.com
2. Then, connect your Metamask using the left “Connect” button.
Make sure you have enough ETH in your Ethereum wallet to pay the transaction fee. We recommend to have a balance in reserve to avoid problems — 0.1 ETH is good enough. Though average transaction price will probably be $20-$30, depending on network load.
3. Connect your Solana Wallet then using right “Connect”
Make sure you have at least 0.1 SOL in your Solana wallet balance to pay fees for transactions such as creating an address for the RIN token. Although the fees will be around 0.03 SOL, we recommend that you have a balance to spare in order to avoid possible problems.
4. Once both wallets are connected, enter the number of WWT you want to exchange into RIN in the left-hand entry field.
In the right field, you will see the number of RIN you will receive to your Solana wallet.
WWT is exchanged for RIN in a 1:1 ratio.
5. After entering the amount, press the “Transfer” button.
From now on, do not close the page under any circumstances until the transfer is completed. Closing the page may result in a loss of funds.
6. Confirm the transaction to create a RIN token in your Solana Wallet.
If a RIN token already exists in your wallet this step will be skipped.
7. Then you need to authorize the app to spend your WWT tokens. You will see a Metamask window pop up asking you to confirm this spending authorization. Click on the “Confirm” button.
8. Once this first transaction has gone through, a second Metamask window will pop up asking you to validate the token transfer transaction. Click on the “Confirm” button.
The fee will depend on network load and will be $30 on average.
9. After confirming the transaction, wait for it to be executed. You can follow the progress in the pop-up in the bottom left corner.
10. After 15 network confirmations, the funds will be sent to your wallet. The next message will appear in the progress pop-up: “Transfer completed on Solana…”
11. Check the RIN balance in your wallet. If it has been updated, you can close the bridge page.
If you use a Solana wallet that is not an Aldrin wallet, your tokens will have the old name, CCAI. The name will be updated automatically shortly.